The wedding day is the most precious day for any girl in her life and the style statement she makes that day for sure stays along with her for a lifetime. Everyone makes sure to notice her dress and the compliments for sure are no less than a cherry on the cake. Now going with the trend and putting on something not so unique is just fine. But some of them for sure thought to do something against the odds and ended up wearing the weirdest wedding dresses of all times. So, here are 12 of the weirdest wedding dresses that sure as hell do exist in this world.
1. Did you ever imagine any alternative use of a toilet paper? Well, this bride for sure did and dolled up herself in a Toilet Paper Dress for her big day.
2. Now that you’re coping up with the aforementioned style of the wedding dress, let me introduce you to Diaper Dress. Hell yeah, it is made up of baby diapers.
3. Who says that a wedding dress should actually be a dress? Looks like someone is highlighting the beauty of I-Forgot-To-Wear-A-Dress fashion.
4. ‘When camouflage is bae’ kind of dress. This is for sure a good way to keep your southern spirits high. PS – Don’t miss the groom with camouflage pants in the background.
5. Feeling hungry during the wedding? No worries, take a spoon and start munching up on your own Edible Dress.
6. Just in case you’re wondering, No, this Peacock Dress doesn’t really flip up and fan out.
7. Running out of budget? Looks like newspapers can help you out with your Wedding Dresses.
8. A Two Mile Long wedding dress for the ones who want to win the Weirdest Bride award. And yes, I believe this dress can definitely act as a shelter house, just in case there’s a storm.
9. X rated contestants might love to celebrate their big day wearing A Vagina Dress.
10. Talk about weirdest wedding dresses and here is this lady who sewed one for herself from hand-me-down fabrics and 10,000 bread tags. I mean, who even collects bread tags? Anyway, the result is purely gorgeous.
11. Well, looks like party decorations are no more limited to walls. This bride is way too gutsy to wear A Balloon Dress to her wedding. Though I’m still wondering what if the balloon suddenly pops?
12. This Chinese lady’s man proposed to her with a painstakingly made wedding dress of 9,999 red roses. Thankfully, she said yes.