People who get deceived in online shopping are actually trolled by people, who deliberately, cleverly and secretly convince them and make them truly believe in their words, the product they are selling and the false instructions they are giving, under the guise of help. To get trolled in online shopping is basically to get conned, which one happens to realize later that they’ve been trolled.
Online shopping is a new phenomenon that has hit the world in a big way, it attracts people because of its many advantages they offer and provide. Hence, people chose online shopping as it is the most convenient way to get things in hand, sitting at home, without the need to go to the crowded and noisy environment for shopping. But with all the advantages it offers, there are some disadvantages too, get ready to be trolled and face setbacks.
Here are 18 people who got trolled in online shopping.
1. This is how he got trolled in online shopping, he ordered tights for a Halloween gathering, which fitted him else where.
2. Like many people, this man ordered seats for conference purpose, but sadly the seats were meant for kids.
3. Now, whether this man loves London or Paris, either which way he has been trolled far apart.
4. This definitely is a Spiderman’s Spiderwoman costume. He must have forgotten to tick the male/female inbox.
5. One thing online shopping sincerely follows, ask and you shall receive, but what? That’s a big question.
6. People visit online with this trust that they get what they see, like a reading light, but for the smartphone.
7. People are offered in online shopping the best deal on shoes, they do deliver it, as they are not gendered biased.
8. Chia pets usually sprout hair or fur on the terracotta figures within weeks. This one is gonna take ages.
9. I think online shopping believes in the opposites. You order plain black and they give you something colorful.
10. When you order for an i-Watch, the people online only focus on the name and that’s exactly what they give you.
11. These people who ordered a TV got trolled, heavy duty in online shopping. Be alert!
12. They ordered a photo-magnet for their family, instead, they get one with an Asian family and photo-shopped penguins.
13. He happened to order for a TV stand, but for those people in online shopping, a stand is a stand, whether mini or maxi.
14. A backpack which apparently was the right size for the cat and not the kid.
15. Does this cat costume by any chance looks sexy? These people can always google and see what a sexy cat costume looks like.
16. I strictly advise people never to buy prom dresses online, as you will get 100% get trolled.
17. He ordered a swinging ball for the cat to play with, seems the cat is not too happy with it.
18. Now, who missed out that the rug is meant for a doll house?