Life is difficult, we got to agree. Nowadays, we have everything at the tip of our fingers. However, this was not the case in the 90s. Every kid back then had to go through a lot of struggles that only existed during that time.
12 Struggles every 90s kid will definitely relate to.
1. How many of you remember those Dunkaroos? There always used to be a struggle between maintaining an appropriate ratio between frosting and the Dunkaroos and we never got it right. In the end, we would always have Dunkaroos left but no Frosting.
2. Ruining your Capri Sun juice by putting a straw right through it like a sword.
3.It is very hard to find a 90s kid who is not a fan of Backstreet Boys. Every 90s kid loved Backstreet Boys from the bottom of his heart. Every guy born in the 90s wanted his hair to look like Nick Carter. However, what he used to get from the barber was anything but good.
4. Taking a pencil and tightening one of such cassettes was one of the most miserable activities.
5. When you finally switched from Walkman to Discman, you realized that your pockets weren’t big enough. But you still carried your Discman everywhere because back then, portability had a different meaning.
6. The whole series of the Hierarchical maze you had to go through just to play that one game of solitaire.
7. Getting a movie from Blockbuster store and then realizing that the person who got it before you has not taken efforts to rewind it. So now you have to first rewind the whole thing and then start watching.
8. When your parents refuse to buy a CD of a music album just because it has one of those stickers on them.
9. Sitting on one of these chairs and then getting stuck with them because of all the sweat was indeed one of the most difficult struggles every 90s kid had to go through.
10. Even after blowing into the Nintendo, it stopped working after about 10 seconds.
11. Pulling the whole landline phone off the table while answering it and breaking its plastic exoskeleton was another one of the gruesome struggles a 90s kid had to face.
12. Running a faint colored marker over a darker shade and ruining it permanently.