Short girls may be adorable and cute, but there are certain struggles that they have to go through in their everyday lives. These struggles come at almost every point for short girls. But you can’t measure their willingness to do something, with their size. Short girls may not be huge in size, but they are incredibly high on spirit. We salute their tininess by going through these struggles.
Here Are The Struggles That All The Short Girls Go Through, If You’re One Of Them Then You Will Definitely Relate To These
1. Your feet don’t normally touch the floor when you sit. They just hang in the air.
2. For short girls, doing laundry takes twice the effort that it would take for a person with normal height.
3. Some efforts are put into the kissing session with your bae. You can’t just stand face to face with him. However, this may work as a positive, because this brings you even closer to him.
4. You can skip the gym because cooking takes enough of the physical work.
5. You will always be the focal point of the jokes that your friends make.
6. It gets annoying when people want to use you as an armrest.
7. The world is too fast for you, and it’s not necessarily because you’re slow, it’s because you’re short.
8. The wardrobe is a primary concern when almost nothing fits you right at all.
9. You have to bring out the inner monkey in you to reach the third shelf at grocery stores.
10. Even the shallow end of the pool is too deep for short girls.
11. Either you can just stare at people’s chests or bend your neck upwards, both are tiring.
12. Driving is not an easy job for you if you’re a short girl. It gets hard for your feet to reach the required spots.
13. Stand in the front of the crowd, or don’t stand there at all.
14. Waking up in the morning to have a look at yourself can also come off as struggle. Sometimes, you just need a bar stool to elevate yourself.
15. You just avoid being friends with people that stand much taller than you. But tall people can be nice, so sometimes you just have to.
Let the world know about the struggles that short girls have to go through in their everyday lives by sharing this piece on social media. Spread the word.