Love is a beautiful thing. Blessed are the couples who are able to maintain their relationships for long periods of times. And once they reach a certain point, they forge a bond like no other because they’ve been together a long time. Here are a few relatable traits of such relationships.
1. Couples Who’ve Been Together For A Long Time Have An Arsenal Of Inside Jokes Which Only They Can Laugh At.
And when they crack and laugh at them, the people around them think they’re just crazy. Which makes it even more special. Totally relatable right?
2. They Have Patented Their Own Super Secret Words And Phrases.
Because regular words have gotten boring and they don’t do boring in their precious relationship.
3. They’re Always Looking For New Ways To Spice Things Up.
Not always bondage stuff but still.
4. Sometimes They Forget Just How Long They’ve Been Tolerating I Mean Been With Each Other.
Yes, they do especially the guys. I know that forgetting dates is quite relatable for them. After all, they’ve been together for a long time.
5. This Is How They Talked When They First Met.
Completely relatable and sweet right?
6. This Is How They Talk Now. More Or Less.
Most couples will find this completely relatable.
7. You’ve Learned A Lot Of New Recipes Together.
Couples who get to cook together are really enjoying their lives.
8. You’re Not Always Jumping On Each Other Whenever Something Romantic Comes On TV.
Because sometimes, laziness takes over and consumes you and that too, for a long time.
9. Things Like These Can Make Their Partner’s Day. They Will Appreciate This Gesture More Than Anything.
To be honest, it’s food, so anyone would appreciate it. Going down their stomach that is.
10. You Can’t Remember How Much You’ve Fought.
Countless battles have been fought and lost. Mostly by the men because you know, women have a way of winning at everything and most of the time guys let them win because they don’t want to deal with their shit any longer than they already have.
11. They Used To Spoon Each Other To Sleep. Now They Just Want To Sleep.
Admit it. Nobody can sleep peacefully if they’re having another person breathe down their neck or poking them with their boner.
12. They Don’t Care About Cracking A Huge Rat In Each Other’s Company.
Long term couples just don’t care about that stuff.
13. They’re Always Being Asked This One Annoying Question: “When are you getting married?”
Just chill out for f*cks sake!
14. There Have Been Times When They’ve Fought Over The StupidestThings.
15. They Can Be Brutally Honest With Each Other Without Any Fear.
Because they know bae’s gonna be there for them no matter what.
16. And The Most Important One.
They both know that fighting doesn’t mean breaking up.