If real life starts even being a little like the movie mafia world, we might be looking forward to an apocalypse very soon. As the flicks have already suggested, there’s gonna be haziness all around with you and your friends being the lone survivors. You’d have lost your house and life on a run in deserts isn’t something you are gonna enjoy. Running out of groceries or some trivial substances is the first point on post apocalypse effects. So just in case something that fictitious happens by any chance, here are 12 post apocalypse hacks you might require when the world ends.
1. I bet that you never thought of preserving some of these from your childhood. Well, now you might want to. Crayons will for sure come in handy whenever you run out of candles and will light up for about a half hour.
2. Leaves are something that hides in plain sight and yet no one is able to retrieve its benefits. Leaves can help you with wounds, insulation or you can even make a rope out of them.
3. This one of the post apocalypse hacks will surely leave you in awe. For using your wrist watch as a compass, you need to hold watch with 12 to your left and make sure that the hour hand points towards the sun. The spot halfway between the 12 and the hour hand is your south.
4. Looks like the junk food is not that junk after all. Just in case you’re out of combustible substances, Doritos or Cheetos can act as instant fire starters.
5. Say you’re hungry and we’ve another method ready right here. Dryer lint and vaseline is yet another flammable combo that you might wanna keep close when this so called world ends.
6. A periodontal disease isn’t something we would like to keep on standby. Baking soda is used for cleaning a lot many things and might even help to be a key ingredient to your home made tooth paste.
7. Try using a plastic sheet to collect water. Condensation will collect water from grass and then use a plastic container to store it. Voila, you now have fresh water to drink.
8. For quick relief, salt water can be used to treat insect bites and itching as it acts as an antiseptic.
9. Use soda can to make a camp stove. Cut down the upper and lower parts, make some small holes around lower part and put some fuel in it. On igniting, you’ll have a camp stove ready.
10. Yet another post apocalypse hacks that can come in handy when the world ends. Applying duct tape to your foot can help you deal with foot pain and blisters.
11. Apply some baby oil on your face and body to protect yourselves from bites in freezing weather.
12. You can even create your own makeshift gun. With the help of a spray canister, darts or toothpicks you can get your own temporary gun just like the one in the picture. Just make sure that hostiles are your only aim.