We’re taking this time to go through some of the most hilarious pictures that signify the sad reality of this current generation. Through the year, we’ve gone through various significant changes, though many of them worked for us in a positive way, these changes also brought some cons with them, thus the sad reality that we have to accept. The current generation might be advanced in a lot of departments, but they have forgotten about the basics.
These hilarious pictures will give you a clearer view about the sad reality of the current generation.
1. They are more obsessed with capturing nature on their phone and show people how they’re enjoying it, rather than actually enjoying it.Via
2. The current generation is all about hashtags. They can’t even remotely see beyond it.Via
3. An old school telephone is as strange as a UFO to them. Graham Bell wouldn’t be pleased.Via
4. They share everything on Facebook for the world to see. Every little thing, every activity, every trip, every signifcant & non signifact thing in their lives.Via
5. Most of them are aspiring bloggers. Now, that is not a bad thing. However, when your whole life revolves around it then it may be an issue.Via
6. Cell phones aren’t on the top of the worry list. Via
7. They search for free WiFi just like a lion searches for his prey, and when they find it, it’s party time.Via
8. Kids don’t even look like kids anymore, they try to grow up way too early. That may be a good thing in some cases, but this picture shows the negative side of it.Via
9. Because a normal picture, with a normal background is too mainstream. Via
10. Floppy disks are like dinosaurs to them. There’s one difference, atleast they know some things about dinosaurs.Via
11. The gadget obsession of kids these days is too damn high. It may ruin them in the long run.Via
12. They aren’t easily pleased, they always wish for more than what you give them. Unlike back in the day, when we used to find joy in all the small things.Via
13. They get involved too early in the relationship drama. Something, we knew nothing about at their age.Via
These hilarious pictures must’ve struck a chord within you. Then don’t forget to share this piece on social media.