A relationship is much more than being in love. It is about how loyal and true you are to your partner. When you are with someone, it’s expected from you that you won’t ever be cheating on the person you are with. Cheating can destroy everything. And I don’t simply get what’s even the need of it? Why do people do it? If they are not happy, why can’t they simply get out and not stay and cheat? People generally find out about their partner cheating on them through various sources. Walking in and finding it yourself is one of them. Every story which involves something as such makes everyone insecure as fuck.
Here are some stories where people on Reddit share how they found their partner being unloyal to them!
1. Every story as such is the reason behind people being insecure about their partner.
2. The worse part of this walking in and finding the partner cheating story is that they were actually married. Marriage is something sacred and despite 11 years of it, the man was cheating.
3. Now, that’s what I call a happy ending. Trust me, there is no excuse for cheating which can justify it. And whenever a story as such comes across my way, I smile thinking finally someone who deserved to be is happy.
4. Walking in to find your partner being unloyal to you is one of the worst things that can happen to people.
5. I am so glad he got rid of her. Why do these people start making such excuses when caught?
6. This story sent a chill down my spine. She was pregnant and then found him cheating on her, that totally sucks. At least the child won’t be growing with a sick father.
7. Of course not. What’s worse than walking in and finding the truth about your partner is that he was doing the same thing over and over again.
8. This literally hurts. Commitments are meant to be kept not broken.
9. I don’t even know how to react to this story. She literally lost the man who did everything to keep her happy. And what kind of a best man was that guy?
10. Mnyx, you are not the only one who laughed hard. Also, people, can any of you tell me why people lie in a relationship because isn’t being with someone all about being loyal?
11. Did he blame him cheating on you? What! How on earth these people even do that to their partner.
12. You were looking for an excuse, you got one. But yeah, this story totally sucks.
13. As I said earlier, walking in and finding your partner cheating on you is something which no one can imagine. And for god’s sake, she helped him get over an addiction. How could someone forget that?
14. This story would make one heck of a short movie on revenge on a cheating partner.
15. This breaks my heart. She threw a birthday party for him and then caught him with someone else. And then he yelled. What kind of an asshole was this guy?