Snapchat is one of the most entertaining places on the internet. Almost every teenage girl uses snapchat. Snapchat is especially used by a girl to send pictures in case she breaks up and the guy becomes her ex-boyfriend. This girl decided to take her breakup story to snapchat and tease her ex-boyfriend at an altogether new level with her rant.
You may also like: 25 Struggles Only Women With Big Boobs Can Understand
1. Probably she just wanted some fork from her ex-boyfriend but she decided to start things off with spooning. After all, something is better than nothing, isn’t it?
2. If you have cats and you want to rant, this word is a must. Can you imagine a combination or rant and cats without the word pussy? Well, that is highly impossible.
3. Is that her house or a zoo? Her house looks like a zoology Institute. Look at all the insects behind her. Keeping all that aside, look at her pun game. Her game of puns is definitely getting stronger. She is definitely going to sit on Iwon throne soon.
4. Well, there is an apostrophe missing in her ‘ain’t’ but we all can forgive her because she is getting stronger and stronger.
5. She is making more and more spelling mistakes now. It is decreasing the intensity of her diatribe. But let’s give her a point for this one.
6. Has she even cleaned the dust off those books? I am not even expecting her to read those because of all the grammatical mistakes she is making. But at least she can clean those. Also, she must refer to a book that depicts an appropriate use of apostrophes.
7. Most of them aren’t even cans but she did a good job here. Because two instances of can still counts for cans, doesn’t it?
8. That is literally just 6 dollars and some coins. Now we are starting to understand why he left her.
9. She is blaming him for not being a grown up. However, I think we all already know who needs to grow up.
10. Ross Geller’s very famous line from the popular TV series Friends,
By the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means “you are.” Y-O-U-R means “your!” holds true for this picture.