Do you realize all those times when you are being a sexist? No? Then it’s the about time to do that.
We just can’t deny the fact that we’re conservative and we don’t work hard enough to change that. Criticism has become an important part of our lives because we somehow support it directly or indirectly.
Here is a list of all the times when you may not realize that you’re being a sexist. Consider these point and let them help you bring a positive change in yourself. Let’s discriminate sexism from the world because that is how we are going to make this world a better place to live.
1. When you see a woman wearing short clothes or showing cleavage and you automatically think she is a slut or somehow cheap
2. If you believe that a virgin woman is somehow morally superior to someone who’s not
3. You expect the guy to pay the bill just because he is the “Man”
4. You think if a woman goes out in the market in skirt, she is not being ‘careful’
5. Anytime someone brings up equality and your immediate response is “well, so it means I can hit a woman”
6. You believe that only a mother can raise a child better than a father