While making out not only parents but I guess everyone gets so engrossed that they fail to hear the bedroom door creak. And when they get caught making out, they tend to make some absurd excuses. Kids are not mature enough to understand that they should knock their parent’s bedroom’s door before entering. And the embarrassment and the excuses that follow when their parents’ get caught are amusing. It’s obvious that they need to give their kids some excuses after being caught doing their deed.
So 16 parents’ on Whisper shared those absurd excuses they gave their kids after they were caught in the love act!
1. Well, the mere dumbness of this excuse shows how awkward the situation had been. Or maybe he was looking a better excuse inside her.
2. That’s one magic trick I would never want to see ever. Also, bravo for the creativity.
3. Well, that’s one weird way of checking someone temperature? Also, was the thermometer sanitized?
4. How innocent kids are! I wish the kids’ parents never played horsie in front of him. And even if they did, I hope they were never caught.
5. Wait, so parents were making out and they blamed the entire thing on Grandma?
6. This is one of those excuses where you can ask, “Mom, what are you cooking today?”
7. What? Do you know you spoiled the whole chicken dance for your daughter? Parents like these should never be allowed to make excuses again.
8. This one actually tops every other excuse on this list. Also, the mother was true to some extent though.
9. Finally, they learned it’s better to lock the door rather than getting caught while making out.
10. This took me a couple of seconds to understand. But, goodness, this was is actually witty and funny.
11. Also, daddy was riding her, you know like a bike. Okay sorry.
12. Spare the birds and the bees at least. I hope your kids never catch you while making out ever again.
13. Please tell me your son didn’t ask to join you two! Parents, you do need to find better excuses.
14. You weren’t actually lying, were you? I mean you were burning calories, right?
15. I won’t comment on this one. It’s actually kind of cute.
16. It’s mommy and daddy’s wrestling time. Damn, this one is downright hilarious.