As people say, Be committed, not attached. Importantly, understand the difference between two. But is it really worthless to be in a relationship and giving your cent percent? Attachments for sure lead us all to disappointments but certainly doesn’t stop us all from being little protective and clingy. I am pretty sure that all of us have been a little too much attached to people who didn’t give a shit about our well being. Well, I say learn your lesson and move on. Give yourself the power to remain peaceful. Here are some confessions from girls who couldn’t help being clingy and ended up heartbroken.
- Don’t we all face the same situation at some point in our life?
2. Relations come with attachments and attachments lead us to disappointments. One thing that remains constant in all relationships is this unending loop of hopes.
3. Girls, give yourself the power of your control. Guys like these certainly don’t deserve to occupy your brain and corrode it.
4. There is nothing to feel silly about. Feelings should definitely not be suppressed.
5. Distractions do mess up with our heads in the worst possible ways.
6. Confessions like these aren’t something we all don’t get to hear in our lives. Dependency is one hell of a fatal error in the whole mess-up.
7. As they say, Never get too attached to someone who isn’t yours.
8. Optimism can sometimes be really helpful to get through the sea of sadness.
9. Nothing that we all don’t go through. *Sobs*
10. Being sorry for your personality sure as hell doesn’t sound very promising.
11. Some people can’t be tackled with a big bank balance and a fake smile. And these are exactly the ones you need to value more than anything in your life.
12. I’ll add that into the list of rhetorical questions.