In today’s world, social media is drilled so much into all human beings, that it has become part of our nature, without it life is meaningless and to quit is extremely impossible. Well, until this part it is fine and understood, but what happens when our grandparents log in to social media commenting on our status, posting awkward photos and interfering too much in our business, leading us to embarrassment and confusion.
Since our awkward grandparents haven’t quite got the hang of navigating social media, they end up entertaining and providing fun to everyone with all their awkward comments, photos, and posts. Hence, we all wish that our grandparents could just quit the hell out of social media.
Now, take a look at these awkward grandparents and decide whether they need to quit social media.
1. Sometimes grandparents wanna say something via an image that has no connection whatsoever.
2. Even discovering photo galleries are like miracles to these grandparents.
3. That’s one missile of a grandchild they have, therefore which grandparents would ever quit.
4. Grandma is just trying to make sure who it is in a loving way.
5. Most of the time grandparents aren’t able to figure out what to do, delete the name or delete the account.
6. Every news is breaking news for them on social media, that’s why they should quit.
7. An awkward post, only they know, what they meant by that.
8. Can’t believe the awkward stuff they try to do at times, which demands and commands them to quit.
9. It’s total confusion with these grandparents, trying to connect and convey something with something.
10. They wish you on your birthday, but leave you to chose your own birthday card!
11. They see that they are not getting a single like to their posts, yet they will not quit.
12. A request for praying on social media with lots of advice on not to pray.
13. It’s simply difficult to make them understand about these followers. Better they quit.
14. Supposing you’ve missed the present event, she’s always ready with the information on a future event.
15. What’s on your mind? I think there are too many things in the mind of grandparents.
16. They have some very awkward opinion on some emotional incidents, which really calls for a quit.
17. How well, these grandparents inspire their kids on social media.
18. A very casual approach to some unusual happenings.
19. Seeking the police help for logging in on Facebook. Isn’t this too awkward.
20. On most occasions, grandparents go searching in the wrong direction for a situation they are in.
21. They end up giving such awkward comments on private stuff, who wouldn’t want them to quit.
22. Always ready to rescue their near and dear ones.
23. Making their full itinerary and their status public is never a big issue for them.
24. Grandma just got them Inception with some dark chocolate.
25. Sometimes they just don’t wanna give up.
26. Who is ever-ready and available, anytime for you? Always a grandma.
27. Trying to teach how to appreciate life in the face of tragedy.
28. A nice way to have them quit, by making them understand the reason.
29. In regard to their age and poor eyesight, caps lock is always the best option for them to write.
30. A nice suggestion after an ugly disclosure.